Cart is empty.
Sobotta Flashcards Bones, Ligaments, and Joints
Thes Sobotta flashcards pravide you with a fun way to prepare for tests and exams in the subject area of “bones, ligaments and joints”.
New training concept:
- The exemplary exam question on each card will help you familiarise yourself with the exam situation. The question is answered on the back of the card.
- One side of the card shows a labelled anatomical illustration, the other side shows the picture without the labels for a memory check.
- Information boxes contain concise summaries of clinical and other relevant aspects (e.g. bone development, orthopaedic subject matter).
- Important structures are emphasised for quicker orientation.
- The Latin terms are in accordance with the current Terminologia Anatomica.