Dorland's Pocket Medical Dictionary, 29th Edition
Quickly find what you need from among 36,000+ medical terms, including more than 3,100 new and revised entries reflecting the most important changes in medicine. You’ll also have full-color images throughout, a PIN code to download a spell checker, and a 32-page set of color anatomical plates including 19 plates from the Netter collection. At any stage in your career, this pocket-sized reference is the convenient, portable way to access Dorland’s - the first and last word in medicine for over 110 years.
New to this edition:
- Keep up with today’s ever-evolving and expanding medical terminology with 3,100+ new and revised entries.
- Enhance your understanding of complex information with 227 full-color illustrations, including 80 brand-new images, and 32 color anatomical plates, 19 from the Netter collection
- Find more adjectival forms within many definitions to better cover all parts of speech.
- Conveniently check spelling by downloading Dorland’s Electronic Medical Speller Essentials.
- Find what you are looking for quickly with the help of the handy thumb index.